Ordering & Details
Individual faculty/staff work computer licenses can be obtained through our Microsoft Select Plus agreement, currently being managed by CDW-G.
Once a year Microsoft offers the option for departments to buy into a one year license that covers all computers owned by their department to install and use for Project Pro and Visio Premium for $13 per FTE.
The following departmental units are participating in the July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013:
- Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics (CSE)
- Carlson School of Management
- CEHD - Admin
- CLA - Student Services
- CLA - OIT
- Continuing Education
- Controller's Office
- Digital Technology Center (CSE)
- Graduate School
- Housing & Residential Living
- Institutional Research & Reporting (Ofc Planning and Analysis)
- Libraries - Info Tech
- Mechanical Engineering (CSE)
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Internal Audits
- OIT (All Units)
- OLPD (CEHD)
- Sponsored Projects Administration (OVPR)
- Student Services (CEHD)
- UDS - Contract Admin (HRL)
- UMD - Information Technology Support Services
- UMR- Information Technology Support Services
If your departmental unit is listed and you would like to use Project Pro or Visio Premium please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which group you are with and we can send you the name of your departmental contact that can assist you with obtaining the software.
If your departmental unit is NOT listed and you would like to participate please have your IT director send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will work with them.
Terms & Conditions
General UTools Terms & Conditions apply to this software license. If additional terms and conditions apply to this item, they will be listed below.
This software is available only as a download.
Help & Support
License Help and Requests
Have a question about software licenses, codes, or renewals? Send e-mail to the OIT Software License Team.
Contact the campus technology helpline:
See the Technology Help page for details.