Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Student Technology Peer Tutoring
Student technology peer tutors are available to provide one-on-one assistance to help students develop technical skills they might need to complete a course assignment. Peer tutors will:
- Meet with a student one-on-one in a Tech Stop (Coffman, Blegen, or Coffey Hall)
- Help identify the technical skills the student would like to improve
- Advise the student on how to choose appropriate technologies, or features of a technology, to meet your coursework goals
- Assist the student in learning specific technical skills
- Find resources to further the student’s technical skills after the session
Technology peer tutoring is now available specifically for Excel, presentations, and Adobe through the Tech Stop locations in Coffman, Blegen, and Coffey Hall.
Since this is a new service, we are focusing on specific technologies, but hope to open this to other technologies in the future. If you have suggestions for technologies to be included in our future tutoring options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peer Tutoring Calendar
View the calendar below to find available times, then drop in to get help from a knowledgeable peer tutor for 30-60 minutes.