Ordering & Details
An individual license for this item can be purchased through our software licensing program.
|Initial License Fee ||Annual Renewal Fee ||Perpetual License Fee |
|$35 ||$35 ||Not available |
- Address specific problems with greater precision and confidence
- Improve productivity
- Effectively manage the SAS environment to meet growing demand for intelligence
- Base SAS Software
- SAS OnlineTutor Programming Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2 Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to MySQL
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to OLE DB Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to ORACLE Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files Software
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to SYBASE Software
- SAS/AF Software
- SAS/ASSIST Software
- SAS/CONNECT Software
- SAS/EIS Software
- SAS/Entrprise Miner Software
- SAS/ETS Software
- SAS/FSP Software
- SAS/GIS Software
- SAS/GRAPH Software
- SAS/IML Software
- SAS/INSIGHT Software
- SAS/LAB Software
- SAS/OR Software
- SAS/QC Software
- SAS/SECURE for Windows Software
- SAS/SHARE Software
- SAS/SPECTRAVIEW Software
- SAS/STAT Software
Terms & Conditions
General Technology Products Terms & Conditions apply to this software license. If additional terms and conditions apply to this item, they will be listed below.
This software runs off of a license code. This license code expires in February of every year, and will NOT be tied to your actual license with OIT Software Licensing to use the SAS software.
All departments, faculty and staff are eligible to purchase individual licenses for this software for University-owned computers at a discount. NOTE (08/06/13): As a default, you will be given access to install v9.3 until we've had more time to test v9.4. If you wish to have this version up front please indicate your desire in the Notes section of the order form. Remember that v9.4 will only work on Windows 7 and 8 & must be 64-bit computers.
- This software is available for Windows & Linux (v9.3 only).
- Please NOTE that the latest developed Mac version of SAS is VERY old and will only run on Mac OS 9, therefore we are not offering it as a default, instead you must run SAS for Windows on a Mac through an emulator program such as Parallels, Bootcamp, or VMWare.
- This software is available only as a download.
- This software can be installed on up to two computers that are used by the licensee as long as the software is NOT running on both computers at the same time.
Help & Support
License Help and Requests
Have a question about software licenses, codes, or renewals? Send e-mail to the OIT Software License Team.
Contact the campus technology helpline:
See the Technology Help page for details.