University faculty, staff, and students interested in improving student learning can deepen their skills in and understanding of integrating technology into teaching practices by participating in our faculty development programs.
- Consultants partner with academic and service units, colleges, and administrative leaders to create opportunities for university community members to participate in a long-term engagement ranging from a few intensive weeks to a year or more.
- Participants commit to significant outcomes that go beyond basic technical skill building.
- Program content ranges over technology, pedagogy, assessment and evaluation, project management, leadership and much more.
- Programs are informed by and productive of scholarship.
- Programs are uniquely designed to meet the different needs of instructors at various stages of development.
These programs are also a core service in Academic Technology Support Services in support of academic technology innovation to transform higher education.